Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More of the same old same old

Yeah, here I am again saying to myself that this year is the year. The year I will make this blog something cool to read, a cool place to hang out, a cool place to have discussions of things. But real life continues to intrude. Got a promotion at work in December and it has been kicking my ass. The kids are at that age where they are complete handfulls but in a good way. When I get home from work I play with the kids, have dinner, put them to bed and then my wife and I just sit and relax because she has had it tough. She has a blog also, MINO and MANMAN which I know she would like to work on more but the time after dealing with work and kids is quiet time. Time for us to relax. Catch up on reading or just zone out. And yes sometimes talk.  So I don't have a lot of motivation to write because I am so freaking tired or busy all the time. Worrying about this and that also puts stress on me and I just want a chance to escape. So the time from 830-10pm is quiet time when I just want to unwind, and not having a good computer is also detremental as well. I love writing and may not be the most interesting person in the world but it is fun. I have a ton of ideas and I am hoping with this pronouncement that 2012 will be a good year for my blog. We'll see. I have a ton of unfinished columns which maybe should stay that way, especially the comic one since I don't collect comics anymore. Money issues. But there are some I just need the time to write and I am hoping maybe this 3pm break time I am allowed at work may be the best time to catch up. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Dont be surprised if it is June before you see me again. But I will try harder. And I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment