Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clash of the Summer Films

So this weekend in the movie theaters we have a classic match up that really hasn't happened this year yet. In this case we have the new Terminator Movie Teminator Salvation with Christian Bale coming out on Thursday and Night at the Museum 2 with Ben Stiller coming out on Friday. Now here is the matchup. Hardcore action versus a family film. In the past Family Films have been able to put the smackdown on lots of films, how else do you explain the huge box-office for Beverly Hills Chihuaha? So how to handicap this weekend's box office total. Who do you think takes the victory. Now keep in mind that even though Terminator comes out Thursday, the box-office totals just tally Fri-Sun. So what say me? Night at the Museum 2 takes it by about 3 million dollars. Bear in mind it is a holiday weekend and kids are off of school on Monday so parents have no problem with them going to the movies during the weekend. My tally for Fri-Sun. Night at the Museum 2 73.5 mil, Terminator 70.3 mil. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I think it will be closer..not counting the early start that Terminator get's.We shall see

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see either. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't even seen Star Trek. I know, I know. Don't hate!!

    ReplyDelete